How are the new BOG mimosas?

NikkiDP

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried any of the new alcoholic drinks at either breakfast or lunch? My cynical side says that for $10 you are gonna get a lot of juice with a smidgen of champagne, but I hope that I am wrong! I'm trying to decide if we should get one during our breakfast reservation... or just skip it and get an extra cupcake!

How sad am I that I booked a breakfast there just because I wanted to max out the value of the DDP. A $28 donut and a $10 mimosa, all included in the plan? I'm in!

How sad am I that I booked a breakfast there just because I wanted to max out the value of the DDP. A $28 donut and a $10 mimosa, all included in the plan? I'm in!

I would count that as winning as far as DDP goes haha. We don't use it but I think breakfast is a good thing to use it on since it is wildly overpriced. That's why I get the kids meals!

Is breakfast really a counter service meal? It seems too expensive.

Do they say Champagne Or sparkl8ng wine? I’m guessing it’s an inexpensive sparkling wine like Prosecco.

IMG_20181025_110859.jpg Hey all,

For the purposes of research I got both! They ARE included as part of the QS dining plan. The peach Bellini is significantly nicer than the mimosa which has a weaker Orangina sort of taste. It is definitely cava/sparkling wine used. I enjoyed them and would order the Peach one again for sure! Happy day drinking y'all!

View attachment 360860 Hey all,

For the purposes of research I got both! They ARE included as part of the QS dining plan. The peach Bellini is significantly nicer than the mimosa which has a weaker Orangina sort of taste. It is definitely cava/sparkling wine used. I enjoyed them and would order the Peach one again for sure! Happy day drinking y'all!

Yay! Thanks for reporting back.
My sister and I will definitely get the peach one.
She usually gets sick after drinking anything with orange juice in it anyways even though she loves orange juice.

You're the best, thanks so much for reporting! Bit of a bummer to hear that the mimosa isn't great, but I guess it is good news for bellini drinkers. At the very least they are both full and the glasses look like full size champagne glasses.

Did you pre-order? Someone else posted somewhere that it didn't seem like the pre-ordering was set up to work with alcoholic beverages when using DDP credits, so I'm curious if it's all sorted out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter