How are the pullouts at beach club?

planplan

Mouseketeer
Should I be Concerned for two 18/17 year old sleeping on them for 7 nights? Most hotel pullouts are terrible and was wondering g if Disney is the same.

Terrible in our experience. Very thin pad on top - not a mattress by any means.

My daughter has always liked her “couch bed”. I have slept on it before with no problem. Now I do like a firm bed.

No issues in January. My kids (8 and 6 at the time) slept there one night and then the older one refused to sleep there because the little one kept kicking her in her sleep. So we divided up and I slept on the sofa bed with the 6 year old for 5 nights and it was fine. I do like a firmer bed but, as a 41 year old average sized woman, I had no issues sleeping on it comfortably with a 6 year old next to me.

Should I be Concerned for two 18/17 year old sleeping on them for 7 nights? Most hotel pullouts are terrible and was wondering g if Disney is the same.
In the past we have asked the front desk for a mattress topper when we check in. This definitely makes it a bit better! They were available pre- Covid. not sure now but definitely worth the ask.

Other option would be to Instacart one from Walmart- definitely worth it for a week those beds are awful!

I just want to ask/confirm something...we were in a studio back in April and the pullout couch had no mattress, just a thin topper of sorts. Perhaps other rooms have mattresses?

The one we had was terrible.

I just want to ask/confirm something...we were in a studio back in April and the pullout couch had no mattress, just a thin topper of sorts. Perhaps other rooms have mattresses?

The one we had was terrible.
We stayed in a 1 bedroom and the sofa had a thin mattress, perhaps it was a pad but it was as thick as the memory foam mattress we have on the sleeper sectional in our playroom.

My daughter has always liked her “couch bed”. I have slept on it before with no problem. Now I do like a firm bed.

Issue is not that it's firm its that you can feel the bar running across the mattress itself.

I want to add we won't even look to stay anywhere at this point that doesn't have the new pull downs like Riviera and Grand Flordian.

We found them to be terrible in October.
Now, my son is a big fella - 6' 300lbs but he said it was unbearable. We ordered a foam mattress topper from Walmart and had it delivered. He said that made it tolerable but barely. When I told him this week that we had made an offer on a contract at BCV he said "oh, great" in that tone young adults get. 😬

I hated the pull outs, the mattress just wasn't thick enough. My adult son didn't mind, but then he also said he'd sleep on the floor for a free trip to WDW.

They are awful. Seven nights I think would be brutal, even for teenagers. I have same issue coming up next April, but it's only for two nights. I'll either bring a topper or there's usually six pillows on master bed. I'm thinking I'll sacrifice four of them so each person can use them to cushion the bar in the bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter