How are the restaurants picked for review?

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
How does Kevin/Pete/the team, pick which restaurtant to review? Do the listeners suggestions get picked?

Kim

We have used all of the ways you have mentioned in choosing the restaurant to review.

Listeners have sent in requests that seemed to be the right place at the right time.

Pete has also requested that I review certain places after hearing something through the grapevine...whether it be good or bad.

John has suggested that we go to one place or another.

Many times the choice has been mine and the criteria changes. It might be a place that is getting alot of discussion on the boards or someplace we have not been in a very long time.

We try to hit the new places and places that we hear have had a change of some sort.

In other words.....there's not really any rhyme or reason, bu are always open to suggestions.

Did you have someplace in mind? (are you planning your pre-cruise dinner?:rotfl2: )

Kevin

Actually....

No, not planning that. Yet ;) . I was just wondering. I had thought maybe you could do Citricos though.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter