How are you paying for college

Out my own pocket - I get loans from the government and family, but it all needs to be paid back in the end. I pay for it all - the course, board and food.

LOANS. That I will be paying off for the rest of my life, or longer if tuition keeps going up the way it is.

Grants and loans, that I'll be paying off forever. I'm becoming a teacher, so yeah.

I have many loans, but I'm lucky enough to have some grants as well for good grades. My family helps me out with some of the payments during the past 4 years while I pay the others. When I graduate (this May EEK!) I will be responsible for paying them off.

I'm probably going to the school that gives me the most scholarship money (academic and need-based) my parents will probably pay the rest.

Tuition-Remission... Mom works at the school, I go for free. I commute :moped: , but if I did live :faint: on campus, I would have to pay for room/board (which includes a forced meal plan). My parents also cover books.

The only bad thing about commuting is the parking lot. I swear, some days it seems like I would be better off sleeping in my car at night on campus than trying to find a spot every day. :faint:

My parents pay tuition, room/board, my meal plan.
I pay for books, and all my spending money.

ooh good question...
The parents are paying for college now, however I told them that I would eventually pay them back... :faint:

The good people from Wachovia are paying right now, but I have to pay them back when I'm done. And manage to go to law school, too!

JoeThaNo1Stunna - I love your sig pic of the "W"!!!

parents--i would have to pay room and board, but commute instead...and i agree about parking lots--its ridiculous at rowan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter