How bad is Disney Springs construction now?

LuckyBelle81

Mouseketeer
We will be in WDW Nov 14-20 and we usually get over to Downtown Disney, er, Disney Springs at least once during our trip. I was reading reviews from a few months ago that were saying that you shouldn't even bother going to DS until the construction is over because its such a mess. For those of you that have just returned what do you think??

We will be in WDW Nov 14-20 and we usually get over to Downtown Disney, er, Disney Springs at least once during our trip. I was reading reviews from a few months ago that were saying that you shouldn't even bother going to DS until the construction is over because its such a mess. For those of you that have just returned what do you think??

Oooh, forgot to add this to my Gripe thread. All of the old Marketplace (?) parking is gone, there is a parking garage closer to the Downtown bar/club area but that's over half a mile from the shops/restaurants.

I dropped off the wife and kid so they could go to the LEGO store and get us Earl of Sandwich to go, then I waited at the gas station for a hour in the rental car. The bus system was running though.

Just got back and there was construction, but it didn't hinder a good visit. The crowds at night are unreal. We ate 4/30 dinner in DS and it was crowded but pleasant, but by the time we got out it was incredibly crowded. Like where did all these people come from? It was a weeknight! The buses were packed coming in and nearly empty leaving. I was concerned for all those people if they left at the same time. But the construction wasn't a concern at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter