How big are beaver tails?

crusoe2

DIS Veteran
Are beaver tails large enough for 2 people to share and get more than just a taste? (My DH and DS have big appetites and probably would not be happy with just a couple bites.):)

Definitely large enough to share! You can even do 2 different flavors. I would guesstimate that they are 12" wide.

Ok, I'll bite. Can you explain what a beaver tail is? I know I've seen them mentioned around before.

Kalen:confused2 :badpc:

Originally posted by ksy8384
Ok, I'll bite. Can you explain what a beaver tail is? I know I've seen them mentioned around before.

Kalen:confused2 :badpc:

From Deb Will's site:

What's a Beavertail? It is a flat cooked whole-wheat pastry shaped like the tail of Canada's favorite animal.

AVAILABLE TOPPINGS

Chocolate Hazelnut and Sugar - $3.50
Maple and Chocolate - $3.50
Strawberries and Whipped Cream - $3.25
Apples and Cinnamon - $3.25
Killaloe Sunrise - $3.00
Cinnamon and Sugar - $3.00

Ed

After reading so many good reviews here on the DIS about beavertails, I had to have one. Unfortunately, they were a letdown. Nothing exciting at all.

We tried a kaki gori last week in Japan, and it was perfect on a hot day! I'll definitely have one of these the next trip!

Also, I had to have a dole whip float each day we visited Magic Kingdom! I used to sell dole whip in my sweet shoppe and I have greatly missed it! It's fabulous!! ;)

Beavertails are best when they are freshly made. Last September I think we got one that had been made but sitting around and it wasn't nearly as good as the fresh ones we've had in the past. Next time I know to be sure to ask for a fresh one because they are delicious!

DS and I shared a huge BeaverTail for the 1st time last month! Can't believe after all the years we avoided them. We loved it but it was too much for us to finish. Must admit though, we still love Dole Whips the best!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter