How big were you when born

7lbs and some number of oz!

DS was 9lbs 2oz... hubby was 10lbs. I was grateful our son was 9 as opposed to 10. :scared::rotfl:

For the longest time everyone was older than me and had much cooler older birth dates. They'd always have some euphemism for calling me young.

Now at some point that changed. I find that doesn't happen anymore. 1989 is starting to seem really far back there in the previous century.

I still refuse to tease younger folks about their age. I never understand why old farts used to do it to me.

About 7 lbs or so.

My husband, who is 6 ft 3 in loves to brag that he was only 5 lbs when he was born. Of course he was. He was 6 weeks early! He would have been a moster baby had he gone full term :laughing:

All three of my girls were 8lbs or over. Though I think they got my youngest wrong because she was such a tiny thing there is no way she was over 8lbs.

I was a little over 9 pounds. Which was auspicious for my parents as they were awarded my weight in pork chops for having the first baby born in Pork Month. (I have an old tag fairy tag in my signature for being the Pork Baby!)

I was 7 lbs, 2 oz.

Coincidentally, so was DH. He has 3 brothers, & he was the smallest baby.

Our kids were 7 lbs, 10 oz (DD), 7 lbs, 9 oz (older son), & 6 lbs, 1 oz (younger son). Our younger son was a week early, & I was induced because I had developed pregnancy induced hypertension.

On DH's side of the family, all the babies are on the bigger side... 8 lbs is probably average. My nephew was 11 lbs.

I'm smaller, so I was quite happy to have what were average-sized babies, but small babies for DH's family.

I was 1.5lbs. I could fit inside a Velveeta cheese box. That was 1971. No ventilators, drips, lines. Just oxygen. They told my parents to go home and plan my funeral. But God was in the miracle making business and I survived without any long term side effects. I will be 48 soon. It has been the best life. I am also a 3x cancer survivor. Miracles do happen and I am that living proof.

I was 5 lbs 5 oz and my twin sister was 3 lbs 11 oz (allegedly I was stealing all the food and that's why my sister broke out of the joint a month early... I on the other hand was pulled out by the knees kicking and screaming - or at the very least screaming)

10 lbs, 13 oz. - and my mother pushed me out.
I had two kids, 10 lbs, 10oz and 9 lbs. 8 oz., but both C-section, both breech. I think they were too big to turn!!

Think I was around 5 lbs. Had to join in on this thread....cause...my great-grandson, Alexander was born last October 2018, they had to take him 3 months early, he was not due until January 2019. He arrived weighing in at 1 lb. 0.6 ounces, 10 inches long. They refer to these babies as micro-preemies. He had to stay in the NICU for 6 months. He will be 1 year old tomorrow, and weighs 16 lbs!!!
We truly watched a miracle occur, and we are so blessed to have him !!!!

9lbs 12oz And I was the only baby my mom follow diet for and gained less weight than her other pregnancies. My sibs were all smaller babies.

My kids were 8lbs 13oz and 9lbs 6oz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter