How busy Easter Week?

FanOfStitch

DIS Veteran
How busy is DL on Easter week? I'm thinking about going during this time, but thinking that the crowds will be huge. Thanks in advance!!

FanOfStitch said:
How busy is DL on Easter week? I'm thinking about going during this time, but thinking that the crowds will be huge. Thanks in advance!!

Would love to know also. I am thinking about visiting my mother in Sacramento during the kids spring break which is always the week after Easter Sunday and we thought about heading down to DL for a couple of days during this time. Thank you for any info!

It is very crowded during Easter week (both before and after Easter Sunday). Not as crowded as Christmas Week but still very high crowds (60k daily).

Let me put it this way..... If you can go at ANY other time - go then..... otherwise - be prepared, use fastpass, nad have fun!

I am wondering about Spring Break for next year; ours is always the third week of March. Since Easter is not until the middle of April, any ideas on crowds for that week in March? How do they compare with summer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter