• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How busy is Disney Springs on Black Friday?

Mom & Popcorn

Earning My Ears
We are planning our next trip for Nov-Dec later this year. Our arrival day is Black Friday. We will likely not go to a park on that day so looking at other options to do. This would likely be the only day off from parks so if we were to visit Disney Springs at all during this trip it would be arrival day/Black Friday. But how busy will it be say after 5 or 6pm? We won't be there for shopping so much. Just dinner, Ghirardelli, stop at Lego Store, probably stop at World of Disney unless too busy. Thanks for any information.

Weekend evenings in general are busy so I would suspect fairly busy.

Here is a couple videos as well so you can see. Never watched these channels and never watched these videos just did a quick search.

Disney Springs is much, much busier in the evening and this is a busy time. It would help you to arrive earlier and leave as the largest crowds arrive. For example, arrive at 3 p.m., shop for a couple of hours, eat dinner, then leave.

If after eating you can judge if you are comfortable with the crowd level. If you don't like it, you'll be heading out while many others are still streaming in.

Since this is a year away, there are many factors at play. One is the weather. If it is cold and rainy, crowds will be light.

I think it is impossible to gauge at this point, but we were there BF 2019, in normal times... and it was pretty dang crowded, but not the MOST crowded we've ever seen. The Christmas Tree trail was pretty packed, but I wonder if they will ever stage it like that again, in one area?

Keep an eye on dinner reservation availability... :-)

Our arrival day was the Sunday after Thanksgiving (Nov. 29th) and DS was a zoo. After our lunch, we wanted to do shopping, but World of Disney had a 20 minute wait to get in. 30 minute wait to get into the Lego store with social distancing, and there were just people everywhere. We were so uncomfortable that we just left.

Holiday weekends at DS have always been extremely busy. I would make dinner reservations- otherwise your options will likely be limited to waiting in line at walk-up quickserve places. If you're driving to DS and capacity limitations are still in place, you'll need to arrive early to get in (it's less of an issue if you're coming by bus). Walking through stores will be doable, but you may need to wait in line to get in, and anticipate heavy crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter