How busy is March?

MinnieM21

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! :wave: I've never been to Disneyland Paris before and I'm looking forward to taking my first trip in 2007. (A long ways away I know!) I was wondering how busy is Disneyland Paris in mid-March?

If I'm not able to go during mid-March then I might go during early-mid June. How busy is June?

I know nothing about how crowded it is during certain months at Disneyland Paris, so any help would be very much appreciated! :flower: Thank you SO much! :goodvibes

Hi,

March is okay ir you not go on the weekends, cause there are usually a lot of people from France Telecom getting special rates from their company. dont know when easter is in 2007 but then it should be crowded too. June is okay as well cause there are no main school holidays at Europe.

Greets Renate :wizard:

We went last year for our first visit around the 12th March and it was pretty quiet, only ride I remember queuing for any length of time for was Big Thunder Mountain, and then we're only talking about 15/20 minutes.

Only thing I would say is take plenty of woolies, hats, gloves and lip balm - it was very, very, very cold. :cold:

Thanks for answering my questions. :flower: I'm not so sure about March now since it seems like it's freezing during that time. I'm hoping I'll be able to go in June since it probably won't be as cold. May is also a possibility too but I'm not sure how crowds are during that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter