How busy is the Halloween party on Halloween?

Retroecho

circle skirts & pixie dust
I understand it'll sell out. But even then how busy is it? Do they cap it at a certain number?

The halloween party was the most crowded I ever saw the park and I didn't go on halloween. This is because most are on Main St. to view the entertainment. It took me 30 minutes just to get down main st. to the hub. Once in the different lands, it is much less crowded.

I was there Halloween 2016.
Busy, yes. But not at all terrible. We were up front for the parade and fireworks and all without waiting for ling beforehand. Like, seriously walked up to parade area 10 minutes prior.
No wait longer than 10 minutes on any rides. It was the best night of our 9 day trip.

I was there for Halloween on 2017 and while we had a great time thanks to some awesome CM's, this year we are planning to go another day. It was packed, since everyone wants to be on main st for the parade, show and fireworks, lots of people staking out their territory well over an hour before the shows, so I would recommend doing the same thing if you want a decent spot to watch the early parade..or stay for the later one as that one was less crowded. Unfortunately being one of the last party dates, they were sold out of a lot of the awesome souvenirs for the party (I was really hoping for the Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket) I wish they would reserve enough to last for all the parties..but what can you do. I do suggest getting in line for whatever character you want to meet the most ASAP, we did that and were able to meet Moana and the 7 Dwarves by 8 and had the rest of the night to watch the parades, shows and fireworks with candy stops in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter