• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How busy spring break?

abby

Abby's Mom
Our spring break is the last week of March, how busy will San Diego be? Sea world and the zoo and lego land? Also, do I book now or wait and hope I get a better deal? Keeping in mind I am picky about non-stop flights and a particular hotel.........

We're planing on doing San Diego & DL the end of March too. Do they have the parades and fireworks at that time too?

How are the crowds?

Easter is on April 8 in 2007, so the week before that (April 2-6) will be spring break for a lot of schools in southern California. The last week of March should be ok, but it will still be spring break for some, though not the majority.

Disneyland usually does their extended hours (with parades and fireworks every night) the week before Easter, and sometimes the week after. Sea World does extended hours with nighttime fireworks just during the week before Easter, if I recall correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter