• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Can I Get a Great Rate?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
I'm looking for a good rate July 4-6. The best I have seen so far was on expedia for $199 garden view at Hard Rock and $219 garden view at Portofino Bay. Any info on how to get a much better rate?

Thanks.

I just called Loews today for room at Portofino Bay at the end of June. The best rate I got was with the Entertainment card. It was $150 for a garden view room. I don't think that's too bad, really. I could have had a room at HRH for $139 with the fan club card, too. Fan club rate at PB was $170. There were also discounts using AAA, but couldn't beat the fan club and Entertainment rates.

We just got a rate of 139 at the HRH and 99.00 at the new Royal Pacific with the entertainment rate but we are going July 18-26 so I am not sure if Royal Pacific is taking reservations that early. Good Luck!

I called and got these rates w/Entertainment card for 6/30 - 7/3
$125 standard garden
$140 standard pool
$155 deluxe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter