How can I make reservations?

cyctorres#1

Earning My Ears
Hi, I haven't:sad2: made restaurant reservations before. How can I make reservations? Online? Is it only with the My Disney Experience app or do they have a website:surfweb:? via phone? What is the number? For the Kona cafe, do I need reservations? They will accept reservation for space 220 for 1 :)person only?
thank you

You will want to make your dining reservations exactly 60 days before you arrive. Many reservations fill extremely quickly. You will want a reservation for any place you wish to dine at but if reservations are full, continue to try. Yes, they accept reservations for a party of 1.

I was online this morning right at 7am and had to go 60 + 6 to get a ressie for 2 in the lounge… nothing for 4. There were openings in the restaurant, however at 60 + 4…. Not the greatest times perhaps but openings nonetheless.

It’s my impression the lounge is definitely the tougher ressie to score because of the pricing structure. And if it’s Food & Wine, I really don’t want to tie up a big sit down meal.

Hi, I haven't:sad2: made restaurant reservations before. How can I make reservations? Online? Is it only with the My Disney Experience app or do they have a website:surfweb:? via phone? What is the number? For the Kona cafe, do I need reservations? They will accept reservation for space 220 for 1 :)person only?
thank you
Yes, they accept solo diners everwhere. But never, ever search for 1 unless it’s a prepay like CRT. Search for at least a party of 2… heck sometimes I search for 4! I make the reservation then modify it to a party of 1… which the system is happy to do. Gotta love
Disney technology lol

And yes online is best especially for hard to book places… Kona not an issue, Space definitely. Be on promptly at 7 am EDT.

You can use MDE app, WDW website, call the dining line. 6am Eastern on your 60 day out is when you can start online. Search for 2 instead of 1 . The system doesn’t like odd numbers. You can just modify it to 1 when you check in.

Yes, they accept solo diners everwhere. But never, ever search for 1 unless it’s a prepay like CRT. Search for at least a party of 2… heck sometimes I search for 4! I make the reservation then modify it to a party of 1… which the system is happy to do. Gotta love
Disney technology lol

And yes online is best especially for hard to book places… Kona not an issue, Space definitely. Be on promptly at 7 am EDT.
This is the way. As a frequent solo traveler and diner, it can be hard to get reservations for a single diner. Search for reservations for 2 and then modify it to 1 after you get confirmation. I had to do this for my current trip in order to get into Topolino's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter