how can i private message

Trying to pm someone as well this is my 11th hopefully it will come up for me know. Thanks for the info!

I remembered this rule from the old board. Can others still send you a message while you are getting to 10?

I remembered this rule from the old board. Can others still send you a message while you are getting to 10?
I believe they can send the message, but you can't access it until you have your 10 posts. Oh, and once you've gotten your 10 posts, it does take the system a little time (30-60 minutes) to recognize the fact before applying the feature to your account.

It looks like you are over 10 posts now, anyway, but answering for others who may wander here with the same question. Both parties must have at least 10 posts to send or receive PMs (conversations). Others are not able to PM someone with fewer than 10 posts.

Thanks for the info!
Glad to be of help.

I'll just point out (not for you, since you've reached your 10 posts) for others seeking the answer, that it's not necessary to start 10 different threads over there to up the count. You can just start a thread and post on it 10 times.

Or, even, post on one of the already existing threads 10 times.

will this message count as a post? where does it say how many i've done?
Yes, every time you click on "Post Reply" that's a post (message).

Under your avatar to the left of your post you'll see your user name and your join date and the # of messages you have posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter