How cheap can you really get a room??

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
I am going to be staying off site for several days the first week in Oct. I am thinking about staying a few extra days after my family leaves on site. How cheap can you really get a room. Of course I am thinking of going with Pop or All Stars but if you can get a moderate at a decent price that would not be so bad. How do you get the codes? I don't have an AP if that makes a difference. Thanks

We stayed at Pop for $49, though a CM rate, I know sometimes they release postcard and email codes for that rate. We could have stayed at moderate for $79, and again, I know they sometimes release those.

Have you checked out the codes and rates forum at the top of the page, for any general codes out right now, or mousesavers.com? They will often email out codes, or send postcards in the mail, and sometimes people can even call the reservation line and there is a random code attached to their name already...

The lowest rate I ever got for a room onsite was $60/night (that includes tax). It was an AP rate at the All*Star Music Resort in September 2002.

We spent our arrival night there before transferring to the Poly. It was fun staying there because DH will only stay at the Poly - it was nice to get a taste of another Disney resort!

Debbie

With my AP I have gotten rates as low as $49 per night Value, $79 per night Moderate and some good deals on Deluxes too. We able to get a AKL savannah view for $176 tax incl before, got CR for $141 last Dec for a wing room.

I really don't know how it happened, but we got $39 at All Star Movies a couple years ago. It was supposed to be a FL resident rate of $49. DH mentioned he was a Sheriff's Deputy and they gave him a law enforcement discount on top of the FL rate. Wasn't sure they were supposed to do that, but I didn't argue.

Since October is regular season, I would guess between $59-74. I only say $74 because that is what the value resorts were released at for regular season for May. In the past it had been $59 during regular season and $49 during value season.

On site $59 a night at AllStar MOvies
"Free" offsite holiday in with Priority club points....

Last September we had $49 per night ($54.88 with tax) at All-Star Movies. (3 rooms) After their mess ups with our handicapped rooms and the refrigerators not working, and losing a piece of luggage for an entire day, we were credited $375 on our stay, so our rooms ended up being $39.255 per night including tax.

Carol

We got POR for 79.00 per night in mid May. I had pin code e-mailed to me. We could hav got a value resort for 54.00-59.00 per night depening on the time that we went. We feel very blessed to have gotten this pin and would not be able to afford going to Disney had we not gotten the code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter