How come I can't post pictures?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
I wanted to post some pictures, and it says I can't-how come?

:confused3 I'm not sure, I have a hard time too...I think it is personal myself :smooth:

DON'T FEEL BAD THERE IS A LOT OF US.
I TRIED SO MAY DIFFERENT THINGS.
PUSH THIS RIGHT CLICK LEFT CLICK.
OH H I GIVE UP! :confused3

It just says on the bottom of the screen that I can't post attachments. ?

Albertan mom said:
It just says on the bottom of the screen that I can't post attachments. ?
Unlike E-Mail, you do not post a photo by making it an attachment. An e-mail is going directly to one person and so a photo can be attached to your e-mail

A photo in a post is public for everyone to see. Therefore it must be located on a server somewhere. You then post a link to the server.

Our own DISboards has a free photo posting site you can use. Just long on with your regular screen name and password at the photo site.

Photobucket.Com is a popular site and easy to use and membership is free.

Once you have uploaded a photo to the site, get it's URL and make a link in your post (or signature).

I have the same problem - only it tells me I'm not allowed to use URL's in my posts because I haven't posted enough yet. How many posts am I supposed to have before I can use URL's?
:confused:

ISNT THERE SOME WAY TO HAVE A PICTURE ACTUALLY POSTED ON A THREAD INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING A LINK TO ONE THAT SOMEONE HAS TO CLICK ON?! :confused3

You are linking to the page, not the picture. Right mouse click on the picture, go to properties, highlight and copy the url address, come back here and paste between the img's like you have there. And welcome to the DIS. :wave:

THANK GOD SOME HELP!!! :cheer2: OK, IM TRYING TO PUT THE PICTURE IN MY SIGNITURE. WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON THE PICTURE IT DOES NOT GIVE ME THE OPTION OF PROPERTIES. SO I HIT FILE AND CLICK ON PROPERTIES AND THAT IS WHAT I GUESS IS LINKING THE PAGE. HELP!! :confused3

You are such a grand help to a lot of people, Dan. I know that many of your posts in the past has helped me to go as far as I am in posting pictures on our site.

THANK YOU :wave2:

100_0078.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter