How CONCERNED should I be about my reservation???

RamseyTrio

DIS Veteran
I booked the MYW package w/free dining about 3 weeks ago...At the same time I added 2 rooms w/triple AAA rate for the night before my package starts and 1 room w/AAA rate after my package ends. As a result I have 3 reservations.

Well, practically every-other-day or so I get a mailing from WDW travel. So far only ONE of them has been correct! I keep calling WDW Reservations and they keep telling me that everything in the system is fine. BUT I have to tell ya - the dates on the confirmations are dates we never even considered - one had me going in July, one in August and one had me staying 31 days in Sept (if only!) and some of the names are misspelled. :confused3

I called again yesterday and the woman I spoke with was very nice. She checked it all out and compared what I had with what was in the system. She found about 4 reservations under my name that aren't what we booked! She says that she has deleted them all. Then we went over the reservation numbers I had and she says that they are fine but that the code I had for the package was actually the single room, the double room was the package, etc...those were numbers on the "official" confirmation sheets - not something I had written down - so HOW could they be sooooo wrong!

Now I'm TERRIFIED! I'm so afraid that when we arrive that they won't have the proper stuff on file. Supposedly I'll be getting another confirmation from her in a few days...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all is okay with it this time. I certainly will have all my receipts, names of who I've spoken with, etc...handy when I go but I don't want to waste time sorting it all out while I'm there.

Sorry this is so long - just hoping you guys can reassure me! :)

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

And here I thought my biggest concern was going to be making sure we had 2 rooms w/2 beds each that connect in the section of the resort that we want!

I'm also worried about my reservations. I originally booked from Jan 28/06 - Feb 15/06 @ ASMo just to make sure I had the resort I thought my DS's woukd like(not telling until x-mas). I called when my flight plans changed, and added a cruise to the middle of our trip. Changed the first reservation to Jan 4-12 ASMo, 12-15 disney cruise, 15-22ASMo on a different reservation, and put down another nights deposit. I got a mailing the other day letting me know my later reservation has been cancelled due to the fact I haven't put a deposit on the reservation. I was a little confused because the 2 charges went through on my credit card already. I called Disney to check on my room status and they told me I had a room booked from Jan 4-12 @ ASMo and Jan 28-Feb 15 @ POP. POP, where did that come from??? Everthing got fixed, I hope, and I now have another reservation # in the system. Anyway before this mailing came, I was considering doing some resort hopping because we are spending 15 nights on property, but now I don't even know if my reservations are right. I checked online and the reservations are correct but still don't feel confident in the system.
I'm going to call back in a few days to see if the computer has the correct info and then decide when the AP rates come out if I should resort hop.
Here's to hoping I have a room when I arrive.

Hmmmm......I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one who they mess up with! I hope it all turns out okay for you too, yxe dad!

I should add that the other reservations she found didn't have any deposits on them and that my deposits were showing up on the correct reservations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter