How CRAZY did my dream sound on 7/24?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
John's right....maybe I do need to lay off the Paxil before bedtime!

Seriously, I've been out of town for awhile and just now heard that e-mail show!

And I think it's totally weird that I have that dream and John and Kevin have revealed THEY'VE GIVEN UP STEAK! That dream was a sign!!!!!!!

Now, help me figure out last night's: I was traveling with Anthony Bourdain :love: and we stopped at some little roadside place to eat and he had all kinds of weird things to eat. But it got TOO weird when they offered us manatee and we said "We're pretty sure we're not supposed to eat these; they're an endangered species" and the proprietor began beating his wife. :confused3 So we hightailed it out of there and that's where I woke up!

Am I trippy or what?? :laughing:

Not that crazy! Pete sounds like Anthony Bourdain, and also there's an advertisement for his show that keeps coming up as a banner on the bottom of this site so those 2 things could've easily manifested. I always have dreams where I can usually pick out the sources like that but they are insane when combined as well....lol

I don't think it was as weird as the last dream that was reveled on the podcast.

Jubilee Not that crazy! Pete sounds like Anthony Bourdain, and also there's an advertisement for his show that keeps coming up as a banner on the bottom of this site so those 2 things could've easily manifested. I always have dreams where I can usually pick out the sources like that but they are insane when combined as well....lol

can anyone help me figure out who kevin sounds like?? I can't place it but he sounds like an actor but it is just not coming to me who!!!???? I have been trying to place it now for six months!!!:confused:

definitely not the guy I am thinking of ???? if only you could find sound bites some where of actors just sound no picture that would be the way to find him!!!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter