• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How crowded are the deluxe pools lately?

We went the week after President’s Day and the pool at Fort Wilderness was very busy. In November, the pool at Wilderness Lodge was also very busy. Like very few chairs left and we had a hard time finding a chair in the splash area. With shortened hours and not as many things being offered I think more people are looking for ways to spend their time.

Hard Rock was moderate. Saturday was the busiest , but there was still room to move around if you felt the need to create more distance.

I was at Royal Pacific in October 2020 and January 2021 a Thursday through Monday. Both times the pool had maybe 35 people in and around it...I would say not busy at all. Parks were closing early some of the days and those days had more people in the evenings but still not busy. Hot tubs closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter