How crowded is the week before Thanksgiving?

Disneyzxz

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a trip next month but I'm not sure when to go. I'm thinking of going Nov 16-18 and was wondering what the crowds will be like. I wanna avoid veterans day and Thanksgiving week. Should I go before Thanksgivings or after?

We are there the same time!

Last time we visited, just after Remembrance day it was crowded on the weekend, and nice during the week. Wait times were not that crazy and we had a great time. But, things have changed since our last Xmas visit, so one can only guess.

Love Xmas time at Disney.

In my experience, every year for the last 10 years the concept of an off season, slow weeks and low crowds has been a rapidly shrinking thing. Now with Bob Chapek in charge and everything going on, all bets are off. I think the unexpected downtime before magic keys were released is the last we’ll hear of breezy crowds and walk ons all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter