How Crowded This Week?

We just got back today from our week long vacation. Still REALLY busy, just need to work the crowds and figure out where they will be for the day, lol. Like today, EVERYONE and their brother was at Animal Kingdom (i have never seen it so crowded) but then headed to Magic Kingdom and it was near empty!!! And last Monday we were in Magic Kingdom and was very crowded but went to Epcot and was pretty empty. But all in all, it's still very very busy.

We just returned today and I didn't find the crowds too bad. The most crowded park was MK but I always find it that way. We waited to do FantasyLand until late afternoon and by then most people had left. Used fastpasses anyplace we could and most of the lines weren't too long at all.
Epcot wasn't busy at all. DH waited 5 mins to ride Mission Space and about 10 mins to ride Test Track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter