• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How crowded will it be Jan 14?

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
Does anyone have an idea of crowds on a Saturday in January? I know this is Martin Luther King Jr Weekend, so it may be more crowded. DH has a business trip and I'll be flying out for the weekend and would love to go to Disneyland if the crowds won't be too bad. I know President's Day weekend is bad, but am not sure about Martin Luther King.

Thanks.

I am also going to be there the 14th, we are going the 12th-14th. I expect it to be pretty busy since the park opens early and closes at midnight. The weekends are generally busy in the first place and since it is a holiday weekend it will be twice as busy. Also, if you ever want to know how busy the park will be take a look at the hours if it opens early and stays open late they are expecting lots of people.

I am sure MLK weekend will make crowds more of a factor. However, the posted hours for Saturday the 14th are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. which is not at all unusual hours for any given Saturday at Disneyland. In fact, our experience has usually been the park opens at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday and stays open until midnight. So I am surprised to see a 9:00 a.m. opening on a holiday weekend. I would get to the park as early as possible, utilize fastpass and enjoy! I also wouldn't think MLK weekend would be as crowded as President's weekend as MLK is only three days whereas many schools have much more time off during President's week. The 50th however has made any weekend at Disneyland crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter