How did you get your username?

My nickname is Mari and the last two letters are the intials for my maiden name (D) and married name (W) - so Maridw. I have used this as a login name before and so didn't get creative when I signed up.

Wilma is my DH's pet name for me (from a joke he told me when we first met) and when I first registered on the DIS, we were planning our wedding hence wilma-bride

Watched a lot of "True Blood", and was like wow this username is available, I just claim it.

Jareth is from my (huge) love of my childhood film Labyrinth.
Drakul is due to my interest in vampire folklore and history (from Vlad Dracul/Vlad the Dragon who was the father of Vlad Tepes/Vlad The Impaler who was the influence behind Dracula).

Originally the name was only chosen so I could start afresh in a new band without having to have an association with my old band but it sort of stuck and most people just call be Jareth (or Jazz XD) these days.

I has a little gray cat with big ears. My son named him Bailey, but called him Mouse, so he became Baileymouse.

I got mine in high school. I played the white witch in a musical version we did of Narnia. My mom called me Snow Witch with a B instead but she couldn't put that on a car tag so she had a plate made for my car window that said Snow Witch instead. The name stuck and I still use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter