How do I address a package to deliver to myself

BBGirl

DIS Veteran
When I am staying at AKV kadani village? I know someone here knows and can please help me out. TIA Tina

The way we've always done it is to put down the resort address and then put "HOLD FOR GUEST [insert full name reservation is under] ARRIVING XX/XX/XX."

I've heard that some put the reservation number in there too, but we don't.

We've never had a problem.

Sufficient would be to send it yourself as a guest, c/o the Animal Kingdom Lodge with the address of the lodge. What Granny mentions above is also a good belts and suspenders approach.

We've done this before for other resorts and always address things this way...

Guest: Jane Doe (arrives 11/28/13)
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Villas
3701 Osceola Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8445

We always put the person's name who the reservation is officially under, not any of the other guests, even if they're on the reservation.

Works every time!

Thanks is needed the address to resort also as I didn't know where to find it. I am having water delivered to the resort and arrive in 12 days so I want to order it soon.
Thanks

no problem! For future reference, the WDW official site lists the address of the hotel if you go to that resorts page. Also, google seems to have all the correct addresses too if you ever need them in a pinch.

When I am staying at AKV kadani village? I know someone here knows and can please help me out. TIA Tina
Some resorts charge to accept packages but I'm pretty sure that AKV doesn't.

Some resorts charge to accept packages but I'm pretty sure that AKV doesn't.

The DVC resorts that charge due to their co-location with a convention resort are BCV, BWV, BLT, and VGF.

:earsboy: Bill

The DVC resorts that charge due to their co-location with a convention resort are BCV, BWV, BLT, and VGF.

:earsboy: Bill
That's my info as well but I have seen some variability in this structure over the past couple of years. Some charging that I didn't think would sand some not that are on your list. I guess it proves the mantra, Disney and DVC are nothing if not inconsistent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter