How do I change my page header to "Holiday"?

Maybe it's my computer, but I'm not seeing a difference between "Holiday" and "Holiday Lights" :confused3

It's Holiday Light. Like a Bud Light it's less on the holiday more on the light. (white) :santa:

Would we be able to get DIScreet back? I always used that one as well...

Thanks!:cheer2:

:cool1:I put up holiday lights. I am excited for Christmas.

Thank you so much! I use to keep this on year round because it doesn't bother my eyes like some of the others. ::yes::

Yes thank you Corey.

I too use to keep it on year round for the same reason as phorsenuf.

Thank you so much! I use to keep this on year round because it doesn't bother my eyes like some of the others. ::yes::

Same here! I wish they would leave it up year 'round, or at least do a non-holiday one in the same color scheme. Please?!!!?! :hug:

I completely forgot that you could change the settings, vaguely remember playing with the choices when I first joined the Dis. I really like the Holiday one! :santa:

Thanks!

I see Holiday as a jewel tone red/green background and Holiday Lights are a soft green/white background.

Weird! Guess it IS my computer then!

I see Holidays as red/green with Happy Holidays across the top, and Holiday Lights is the EXACT same skin!

Is there something in my settings preventing me to see all the skins perhaps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter