How do I download all Photopass photos if I have an AP?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I am not finding a download all option, nor am I finding an option for APs to download for free. Can someone let me know or direct me to where this has been answered previously? It is photos from 2019 trip.
TIA!

I think they used to have one. But we could no longer find how to after last trip. I think Disney got rid of the capability because they are now selling the USB option.

There seemed to be an option (I clicked all the ones I wanted and then hit download.). I tried a few days ago on my desktop with recent pics, but it kept crashing, only giving me a couple photos before it did, so I had to do it one by one. Time consuming, but at least I got them all.

Last fall, there was a download button that when clicked would send you a link when the photos had been zipped and ready for download. It crashed frequently and took multiple attempts to download the photos. Don't see it now. Maybe thats why they removed it as it didn't work well.

I do it on my phone & it's picture by picture. Click, edit, save to my phone. Repeat. I miss the "old" way & some of the features it had.

Go to my photos. View the gallery of all your photos. Make sure to select see all, including friends and family photos if applicable. Hover the mouse over the top right part of any one of the photos in the gallery and select the check mark. When you select one photo then you'll see some other options at the top of the page. Select the checkbox labeled select all visible media. This selects all photos. Then select download, then save as. This will save a file to your computer that will need to be extracted and saved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter