• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I find out the password for presale concert tickets?

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
I am looking to buy tickets to see The Wigglesfor DD. They have them available for presale now, but you need a password. How do you find this out?

I remember buying my Dad's Eagle tickets presale with a password and I found it somewhere on the site. But I do not remember how!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

I think usually you get those passwords via e-mail if you belong to some certain fan group, OR they are advertised on the performer's personal website, OR sometimes they are part of radio promotions.

YAY for the WIGGLES!!

As far as I know, they only have the pre-sale deal for Chicago. To find out about that go to their site and register to use the message boards.

Thanks Dodie! That is kind of what I figured. I checked out The Wiggles website and did not see anything on there. And we do not live in the area where the concert is to hear any promotions. Guess I will have to wait until Saturday and hope forthe best! :)

The Wiggles? Where? If you're in Badgerland, I assume that's Wisconsin... DD would like to see the Wiggles also!

Jeff, I am trying to get tickets to the Minneapolis concert. It is really close to us! Tickets go on sale Saturday! :)

The Wiggles Concert Tour - August 2003
July 30th New Orleans, LA
August 2 Houston, TX
August 3 Dallas, TX (Group Discount Info Added)
August 8 St. Louis, MO
August 13 Huntington, WV
August 16 Pittsburgh, PA
August 17 Cleveland, OH
August 23rd Chicago, IL
August 24th Chicago, IL
August 26th Indianapolis, IN
August 31 Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
(cick on city for more details)

Tentative Cities
(to be confirmed and subject to change. As soon as they are confirmed these cities will be added to the above list and with their respective details)
Honolulu, HI - July 24th, 2003
Oklahoma City, OK - August 6th, 2003
Cincinnati, OH - August 10th, 2003
Detroit, MI - August 20th, 2003
Council Bluffs, IA - August 28th, 2003

I have 7 additional tickets for the 8/23 show in Chicago. :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter