How do I find out what rides are closed in March when I'm there?

If you go to the DL website and look at the park hours calendar, entertainment schedules and refurbs for that day are also given. I'm not sure if your dates will be up yet though, as DL is slower about posting those things.

You can also get an idea of the long-term closures from this site: http://www.mouseplanet.com/9503/Disneyland_Resort_Update

The link above is to the most recent weekly update. Scroll down to see currently scheduled closures.

Yes, I went to the calendar and it doesn't show mid-march yet. Wish I knew what they were closing on the dates we were going NOW! lol

Yes, I went to the calendar and it doesn't show mid-march yet. Wish I knew what they were closing on the dates we were going NOW! lol

It only goes about two months forward so you'll have to be patient. Though know that Splash, Star Tours, Mullholland Madness/Goofy Sky School, are all long term and won't open up in time for you trip.

Like wise if you look at the link from PP to mice chat, it's a bit daunting to sort the long term stuff from the short term stuff, but they are more comprehensive than DL.com.

If you click on the link I posted above, it will list the rides, attractions, and even restaurants that will not be open during your trip.

Ok so it looks like I'm only effected by Splash Mountain and Star Tours during our stay. Neither of which bother me - both of which will make my son so sad. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter