• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I get a replacement Disney rewards card?

stindall

DIS Veteran
For the life of me I can not figure this out. I don't need to replace my Disney Visa Credit card, I have that. What I've lost is the actual rewards card that I have loaded with a decent amount. I am fairly certain it's in my apartment somewhere but I just can't find it and I would like to go ahead and replace it so I can put it toward our September trip. The number on the Disney visa Rewards website is useless and does not give me a real person to talk to, it only has information on replacing my credit card itself which again, I have. Any help?

Last edited:
For the life of me I can not figure this out. I don't need to replace my Disney Visa Credit card, I have that. What I've lost is the actual rewards card that I have loaded with about $110. I am fairly certain it's in my apartment somewhere but I just can't find it and I would like to go ahead and replace it so I can put it toward our September trip. The number on the Disney visa Rewards website is useless and does not give me a real person to talk to, it only has information on replacing my credit card itself which again, I have. Any help?
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

You have to go through the steps of redeeming and then it will ask if you want on a new card or old card and it will show the last four numbers. Just select new card. It will mail it out to you. I just did one and it took about 5 business days. I would just load $10 which is the minimum and then load the remainder when you get the card.

ETA: I think I miss read and thought you wanted to load a new card. If you lost it here is the info.

What happens if my Disney Rewards Redemption Card is lost or stolen? Call Chase immediately at 1-800-300-8575 to report the loss of the card. If you are at a Disney Theme Park, you can pick up a new card at Guest Relations and have any remaining Disney Rewards Dollars loaded to the new card.

Disney Rewards

Last edited:
You have to go through the steps of redeeming and then it will ask if you want on a new card or old card and it will show the last four numbers. Just select new card. It will mail it out to you. I just did one and it took about 5 business days. I would just load $10 which is the minimum and then load the remainder when you get the card.

ETA: I think I miss read and thought you wanted to load a new card. If you lost it here is the info.

What happens if my Disney Rewards Redemption Card is lost or stolen? Call Chase immediately at 1-800-300-8575 to report the loss of the card. If you are at a Disney Theme Park, you can pick up a new card at Guest Relations and have any remaining Disney Rewards Dollars loaded to the new card.

Disney Rewards

like I mentioned above and in my post. I’ve called this number and it’s not helpful. I also want to use the card now to pay for my package, so picking up a new card in the park is not something I can do.

I was just hoping there was some sort of alternative contact method.

Last edited:
Try this number? 1-800-436-7999.

It's on a new card that I got a few weeks ago. I just called the number and it says "Welcome to Disney Rewards Redemption card services."

For the life of me I can not figure this out. I don't need to replace my Disney Visa Credit card, I have that. What I've lost is the actual rewards card that I have loaded with a decent amount. I am fairly certain it's in my apartment somewhere but I just can't find it and I would like to go ahead and replace it so I can put it toward our September trip. The number on the Disney visa Rewards website is useless and does not give me a real person to talk to, it only has information on replacing my credit card itself which again, I have. Any help?
Not sure if this is still an issue for you but I had the same problem. I called the 800 300 8575 number and waited through all the prompts and eventually pressed 0 to speak with a rep. She cancelled the old rewards card and issued a new one in about two minutes. New card should arrive in the mail in 3 - 5 business days. Hope this helps.

You can try sending Chase a Secure Message. Log into the app and touch the icon at the top right. Choose secure message center. Choose new message. Choose I have a question about one of my accounts. Choose your Disney Visa. Choose account inquiry. Let them know you lost your card and need a replacement with the same number or a new card with a new number. This is how I handle all of my Chase issues except for product changing cards.

You can try sending Chase a Secure Message. Log into the app and touch the icon at the top right. Choose secure message center. Choose new message. Choose I have a question about one of my accounts. Choose your Disney Visa. Choose account inquiry. Let them know you lost your card and need a replacement with the same number or a new card with a new number. This is how I handle all of my Chase issues except for product changing cards.

Hi this thread is old but I appreciate your response. I tried contacting chase in a myriad of ways and none of them were helpful. What I ended up doing was going to AK guest relations and I got a new rewards card, they told me they could not help me transfer the money but guided me to someone at Chase who could.

I ended up calling them that evening at the number I was given and did it. I have since stored this card in our fireproof case with all our emergency documents so I don't lose it again!

FYI for anyone else in the future. I called Chase about a month ago to get a new Disney Rewards Card. I misplaced my rewards card and wanted to have a new one shipped out so I could purchase our MNSSHP tickets. I called 1-800-300-8575 and was able to have a replacement sent out by the rep who answered my call without any difficulty.

FYI for anyone else in the future. I called Chase about a month ago to get a new Disney Rewards Card. I misplaced my rewards card and wanted to have a new one shipped out so I could purchase our MNSSHP tickets. I called 1-800-300-8575 and was able to have a replacement sent out by the rep who answered my call without any difficulty.
Same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter