How do I get, or download the letters with the characters inside?

smazarluvsdis

Earning My Ears
Okay, so that didn't make a lot of sense. But I am talking about the ones that you can make names out of. They are open inside with the outline in a color...anyone know what I am talking about? Thanks!

smazarluvsdis said:
Okay, so that didn't make a lot of sense. But I am talking about the ones that you can make names out of. They are open inside with the outline in a color...anyone know what I am talking about? Thanks!
I think you are talking about these-

I am willing to customize it with your names

mikw.jpg

I love this effect and PM'd someone asking for there assistance ( not sure if it was the correct person ) but got no responce :confused3
Is there a tutorial or someone willing to give me some advice on how to do this?
We are going next weekend and would like to make a shirt for my daughter. Thanks all !!

You pmed me - I am the right person - but I have over 30 requests in my box right now - it usually takes me about a week to turn a request around - I should have them for you in a couple of days

Oh you rock , I wasnt sure if it got to the correct person or not, did you come up with this idea yourself , I am just in aw over how cool it looks all done !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter