• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I insert a ticker?

joperry

Earning My Ears
I have my signature but...how do I insert my countdown ticker? I've tried everything I can think of using the instructions I've found and nothing works. Can someone please give me easy to understand step-by-step instruction on how to add a countdown ticker. Thank you...I really hope I get a reply from someone who can help me!

Got to "User CP" and select edit your signature.
Open a seperate window and go to this link:
http://www.mickeypath.com/
It will walk you through the process. At the end copy the code from the box labled "PseudoHTML, UBBCode or BBCode, used boards that don't allow HTML" and past it into your edit signature box.
From there just hit the save button.

It worked! Thanks again for your help...it really gets me excited to see we only have 40 days until our vacation! Let the real countdown begin!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter