How do I know which items count as snacks?

dianemb

DIS Veteran
Do the menu boards have special labels/signs as to which items count as snacks on DDP? I hope so or it's going to be quite confusing. I am glad a lot of the breakfast items seem to be included. We had 9 snack credits left last december and got a lot of mickey rice krispie bars before we left.

THANKS!!!

In snack carts and some quick outlets, there is a DDP snack symbol on the menu (where the prices are listed). At the marketplace area of our resort, many shelves were labelled with a "Snack item" sign.

At Kringla Bakery (Norway in EPCOT), some pastry items were listed, so I asked about one that wasn't listed--it wasn't on the menu board either. They told me that all the pastry items were included as a snack.

When in doubt, ask a CM.

Definitely ask if there's something you want but no sticker. There were a few places that we went to where there were no DDP snack stickers but the CM's checked their list and found that they were included on the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter