How do i link my dining plan to the app so i can mobile order & pay with credits?

Bmh4796

Mouseketeer
i want to Order dole whips from the app (mobile preorder) but it only gives me the option of paying with credit card. We have 4 Disney deluxe plans that i can’t figure out how to link to the mobile app so i can pay with credits

Your dp should automatically link once your resort reservation is linked.

But, if I'm remembering correctly, aren't you the one who split into two rooms, and only got the ddp for one room? If so, only the people in the room with the ddp can pre-order and pay using the ddp.

If you're not in that room, you cannot pay using ddp credits with your magic band. It has to be someone from the room that actually has the ddp attached.

Yes. That’s me. So i had my husband create a profile. By the time he did and we got off splash mountain etc, the line for the dole whips was 5 minutes. So we will try preordering Tomm.

We ate at the wave for dinner by the way and it was amazing. It was my favorite restaurant in 2012 and I loved it again tonight. The pork belly with poached egg and cheese grits was soooooo delicious. It had micro greens too. That was an appetizer and it’s large enough for a meal for a small eater (a small lady etc.)
The tenderloin with scalloped potatoes - PERFECT. The crem brûlée - also perfect.
Anyway, no one ever really talks about the wave, which surprises me. It seems like foodies would love it. My only complaint is it was a little over salted, but not too bad. Their bar there makes some pretty good cocktails too. We had one last night and 2 tonight. All good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter