• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I move my Kindle books to the Cloud, if I transferred them from a Nook?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I got a new Kindle and my tekkie guru husband was able to transfer my Nook books on to it:thumbsup2. Now that I have finished reading one of them today, I can't see them in my "Manage my Kindle" account online, in order to take it off my library. I'm just seeing the books I purchased specifically for the Kindle. Any ideas? (DH is at work or I would ask him, thought I'd run it thru here first:))

Kindle and Nook use different formats.

I don't think the Nook books will show up on Manage My Kindle. If you have a Fire, you would need to read them thru a Nook app. If your dh found a way
to put your Nook books on a KIndle ereader, it's not something Amazon supports so they won't be available thru MYK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter