How do we find the Minnie and Mickey 50th popcorn buckets?

ppony

Artist in residence
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Where do we look? How do we hear about sightings? I understand that them being in stock can be hit or miss, but a few clues on where to start would be nice. :)
Can anyone help? popcorn:: We won't be there for a month yet, but I'm just trying to get an idea of any rhyme or reason to their availability. THANKS!

I found the Minnie Sipper at Cosmic Rays in MK. I just did a mobile order for it and picked it up. I am not sure where my friend got the popcorn Mickey

I think Micky has been out for a while. I got Minnie at Pecos Bills and at a food cart on the way to Pandora at AK (bought one for a friend). That was a couple weeks ago.

ETA: Also keep your eyes out. I was told you could buy it on the mobile order app, but never saw it there (although I see it listed now at Cosmic Ray's). Just saw it at Pecos Bills back behind the register as I was picking up my mobile order. I found the one in AK by asking someone I saw walking around with one where they got it.

Where do we look? How do we hear about sightings? I understand that them being in stock can be hit or miss, but a few clues on where to start would be nice. :)
Can anyone help? popcorn:: We won't be there for a month yet, but I'm just trying to get an idea of any rhyme or reason to their availability. THANKS!

I have seen popcorn Mickey at EPCOT at the popcorn stand near the Creations shop. I've heard he's also at DHS.

I saw Mickey every where......we were there Jan 9-19.
Minnie, I only noticed at AK. People were walking around with one of each.
They are so cute

Purchased it this month at AK at popcorn kiosk in dinoland. They were literally hidden behind the register in another kiosk on a shelf that was to the side of the popcorn kiosk. She took them out of a box when she sold them to me and kept the ones on the shelf so they might have more.

Thanks guys! I'll be prepared now. Gracias! :flower1:

Got a Minnie sipper today at backlot express in HS. Behind the counter and not in display. You have to order it at the register - it is not on mobile order.

Got a Minnie sipper today at backlot express in HS. Behind the counter and not in display. You have to order it at the register - it is not on mobile order.
So you have to see it behind them to order it? Are there places *hiding* things that are like a secret menu deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter