How do we get from WL to CRT before MK opens?

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
We were luck enough to get a PS for CRT at 8:10!!!

What time do the boats from WL to MK start?
Do busses run from WL to MK if there are no early boats?
Would we be better off taking a taxi?

I HAVE THE ANSWER, we did this just a week ago... They have busses that start running 1 hour before the first priority seating. The busses say "Character Breakfast", when you get on you tell the bus driver which breakfast you're going to. We got on the bus at 7:15 at the BCV's for an 8:10 CRT reservation.

Enjoy the breakfast!

POOH&PIGLET

I also replied to this question on the restaurant board. You might want to check a few posts back Chip n Dale Express answered this same question. He suggested taking the bus to the TTC and taking the monorail from there. He always seems to have the answers to transportation related questions, so you may want to check this post out. Good luck. :D

To get from Wilderness Lodge to the MK for your breakfast, your best bet is to do the following...

Take the bus marked TRAN/TICKET CENTER to the TTC... from there, catch the Resort Monorail to the Magic Kingdom. Keep in mind that the monorail will not service the MK until 7:30.

I'd suggest catching the bus between 7:15-7:30. Chances are you'll get there a bit early, but early is always good. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter