How do you bounce back after a bad experience?

So was the stroller actually taken and used by someone else?? Or did a cast member just move it or what?

Hey, I just want to acknowledge all of you who 'liked/loved' my posts in this thread, especially my response to the one saying I sounded like a nice person.

My eldest son was hit on his bike by a hit and run driver about 2 weeks ago. He survived and he will recover. In fact, his progress is considered 'miraculous' by his treating team.

But at the time of my posts he was in ICU and his prognosis wasn't so clear. In fact, he was given a 2% chance of survival in the ER and the surgeon later said the injuries he had were considered 'fatal' at the time. Needless to say, my mood was down about as low as it could get.

So, I just want you to know that that happiness I mentioned that can be harder to find? Well, I found it here, with you.

God Bless you all. Live, Love, and Disney.
May your son be blessed with a speedy recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter