How do you carry phone to take pics ect.

sheri18

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Going in 7 days. And just realized my phone case I got for last years trip does not fit my new phone.

So
so i was thinking more of a lanyard type/cross body bag type. What are your favorites. Need to order ASAP. For Amazon prime delivery. TYIA

I put a popsocket on the back of my case. Having a popsocket makes it easier to hold when walking and also to take pictures.

If you're looking for a phone case, I really like Supcase. If you're looking for something more like a bag, search "small sling bag" on amazon. They are like mini backpacks you can wear on the front or back and fit a good amount of stuff even though they are super small. Also, they work for a man or woman, so no gripes when asking your spouse to hold/carry. They sell them anywhere between $7 and $30 on amazon.

When I’m at any amusement park, I’ve started putting my phone in one of the waterproof lanyards that goes around my neck. I can text & take pics through it. With it around my neck, I slip it in my shirt before going on a coaster and I know it’s safe. Then if I go on a ride that has any water on it, my phone is safe. I can also keep my Otterbox on it — and with my clumsiness, I still have peace of mind that it’s safe if I drop it! 😄

Baggallini has some nice small crossbody bags.
I like to use a runner's belt. I barely feel like I am carrying anything. It holds my phone, lip balm, and small sunscreen.
DH carries a backpack with everything else!

I carry a wristlet. It holds my phone perfectly. My phone is in an otter box case so I would get some kind of protector for my phone in the event it is dropped.

Baggallini is my go-to bag for the parks! I also put a pop socket on the back of my phone. It makes me feel so much more secure when taking photos and walking around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter