How do you describe your job?

Court reporter. You know the person that sits by the judge and writes on the little machine? That's me.

I always have to say that.

Court reporter. You know the person that sits by the judge and writes on the little machine? That's me.

I always have to say that.

I always thought that would be such a cool job! I imagine though that you hear some pretty awful stuff some days though..

Speech language pathologist in a medical setting. I'm a medical traveler and usually work in skilled nursing facilities. Right now though, I'm working in a hospital. I have to explain what I do to everyone, because it's usually swallowing that I treat.

Registered Nurse currently job seeking after being SAHM for severel years.

Service and Warranty Department Manager for a homebuilder. It's not a very sexy job; hardly anybody ever asks for further details. :p

ER charge nurse. I try to keep my staff in order and save a life occasionally. :o

RN on a surgical floor. If they ask for more, I tell them that I primarily take care of patients following surgery: appendicitis, knee and hip replacements, hysterectomies, gall stones, ostomies, bladder/prostate surgery, I&D, bowel obstructions, traumatic injuries and wound care for outpatient chronic wounds. We also get some overflow medical pts from the med-surg floor (people who are sick but are not getting surgery) and the occasional hospice pt whose care cannot be managed at home.

Music Teacher. I teach 4th and 5th graders to play the string instruments (violin, viola, cello and bass)

I always say " I sit around and react" then do what's needed

Officially my title is Financial Manager, I work at a small computer consulting firm. My boss says my job description is whatever he tells me to do (which is accurate to a point). My co-workers say I run the company (which is more accurate than my bosses version). I say I'm a bookkeeper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter