• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you display WDW photos?

sleepyone

DIS Veteran
I have a large white wall behind my sofa that I'd love to display enlarged photos from our WDW trips. How do you display your photos of WDW? Please share pictures!:goodvibes

The only time I print anything, it's to hang it on the wall. Otherwise, it's on-screen viewing only.

I'm usually like the guys above and rarely print, however when it comes to Disney.. I print a large portion of my shots.

Of course, that might have something to do with me spending ~$100 on Disney albums and frames from World of Disney and Disney@Home. ;)

Im starting a wall with Disney pics.
I also have some programs to make my own DVDs and such. Its a lot of work but fun at the same time. You can add graphics, music, anything really that can be imported to a computer.

118417875.jpg

This is our Disney hallway. I still have to frame the disney letter one.
I have a collection of thimbles and pressed pennies. All from Disney
of course! I had a lot of post cards in a drawer. One day at Walmart
I saw the poster frames and thought I would frame them all together.

I ordered 2 shadow boxes. Im going to add them to the wall soon. Im not sure what Ill put in them yet. I was thinking... park hoppers, ME luggage tag, park maps maybe a reciept from a favorite restaurant...ect...

It actually looks better than it does in the picture. I had a hard time taking the picture because I didnt have room to back up in the hallway.

LauraAnn630 said:
118417875.jpg

This is our Disney hallway. I still have to frame the disney letter one.
I have a collection of thimbles and pressed pennies. All from Disney
of course! I had a lot of post cards in a drawer. One day at Walmart
I saw the poster frames and thought I would frame them all together.

I ordered 2 shadow boxes. Im going to add them to the wall soon. Im not sure what Ill put in them yet. I was thinking... park hoppers, ME luggage tag, park maps maybe a reciept from a favorite restaurant...ect...

It actually looks better than it does in the picture. I had a hard time taking the picture because I didnt have room to back up in the hallway.
Woooooo! Where did you get the "Disney Vacation" one??

I bought that at our local mall. They had ones that said grandparents, vacation..ect... He might have a website. If he does Ill pm ya. It was $40.00 then 40.00 for the frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter