How Do You Display Your Pins?

I saw a great idea at the pin store in DTD and I'm borrowing it.... we bought two artist canvas boards from AC Moore. My kids each picked their favorite paint colors and painted them a solid color. I'm going to paint a few Mickey heads and stars in the corners of the boards. Then the kids can display their pins (with backs to hold them on). We're adding a hook on the back so they can hang on their walls. Total cost: $6 per display board :)

Hello, this is what I have DCL pin, all bought or traded during our trip at Christmas :santa: 2007.

DCLPinFrame-1.jpg

Hello, I prefer to display my pins collection on a shadow boxes. The pins that usually use to trade I place on a softbag.

My Wedding pins frame ;)
DisneyPins-WeddingFrame-1.jpg

Star Wars Mistery Pins Set and some Greeting Cards:
Disney_Starwars_PINS-02.jpg

Some of my frames:
DisneyPinsGallery-4.jpg

DisneyPinsGallery-7.jpg

These displays are amazing! I have mine on ribbons hung from a dowel. I'm thinking of trying to find some good box frames for sets :) Love seeing everyones pics!
image3_zpsndl0ktzt.jpg

I need something more creative. I particularly like the shadow boxes and the ribbons. I may go with a shadow box for my Jiminy collection, then keep the rest of my obsession on the big cork board.

Attachments

• 20151231_084819.jpg
    20151231_084819.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 14
  • 20151226_163621.jpg
    20151226_163621.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 14
I just have mine displayed on a plain brown corkboard. :) My Disney pins are mixed in with my normal ones, they're not particularly organized.

I love seeing everyone's pins. I need to display mine, they are just in my pin case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter