How do you do a resort room request these days?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
I know this must be covered a ton of places, but can’t find it. We have a stay in April at AKL deluxe studio savannah view, Jambo house. I am one of the odd beasts who like as far from the lobby and out onto the savannah as possible.how do I communicate that these days?

Chat via the WDW/MDE website (not app) or call the resort reservations number.

Some people use an online service.

I don't know if it was the method I used (Email), but I just came back from a split stay and in both resorts, I got just the opposite of what I'd asked for. A my first resort, my only request was for "upper floor" and of course I got the first floor. On my second stay, Kidani, I asked for "near Timon elevator, and "the side of the resort closer to Jambo House" (knowing I'd want to go there to eat and their van is not ECV accessible). There I got the side with the Rafiki elevator, actually closer to the Pumba elevator. So now I'm zero for 4 as far as getting any of my requests at Kidani. I'm thinking that maybe whoever it was on here that said "Don't make requests" may have had the right idea.

When we reserve thru Disney we call to make our reservations.

We make our requests when we reserve.

We usually call 3 or 4 weeks before check in to make sure our requests are still visible on our reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter