How do you eat your pizza?

I've never had the kind of pizza that's so thin and slimy that you have to fold it to eat it. I HAVE had the gigantic deep-dish style stuffed pizza once that required a fork (Giordano's), but mostly I eat regular pizza that you just pick up and chow down.

Since I will always prefer to eat the thin "floppy" pizza, the fold is the only way to do it!

This is the strangest thread in a while... lol. I would have never guessed in a million years that there are people who either eat pizza with a knife & fork, or fold their pizza!! I thought *everyone* just picked it up and, well, ate it. :laughing: I learn something new every day! :goodvibes

Folded. It's the only way. ;) Unless it's Sicilian, then it's just pick it up and eat it. Can't fold a Sicilian. :snooty:

The only REAL pizza is genuine NY pizza and a proper New Yawka knows you must fold it to eat it.

Anything else is just bread with cheese and sauce.

Tongue firmly in cheek...but I do fold. If the pizza is some type that is unfoldable, I won't eat it (it's not pizza), unless it's Chicago deep dish and then it's knife and fork.

The fold. I worked at a NY style pizzeria for a while and the guys "taught" me the proper technique. :rotfl:

However if it is a regular Pizza Hut or Papa Johns I will just eat it the regular way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter