How Do You Feel THIS MOMENT in Time?

I’m fluctuating between disappointment, anger and incredulity, and real hopefulness that things are heading where they should be.

Content. We travelled back to my hometown for some extended family events and they went as well as could be hoped. We’re back on the road for a 500 mile drive home tomorrow and we’ll celebrate Resurrection Sunday at church with our dear friends that feel more like “real” family - KWIM?

Content. We travelled back to my hometown for some extended family events and they went as well as could be hoped. We’re back on the road for a 500 mile drive home tomorrow and we’ll celebrate Resurrection Sunday at church with our dear friends that feel more like “real” family - KWIM?
I absolutely understand this all too well.

I absolutely understand this all too well.
My family is OK - no major drama, but our lives are very, very different. I moved away when I was 19 and really never looked back. Somebody up-thread used the term “the family you choose” and that’s a really great way to describe the people we’ve become closest to over the years. :goodvibes

It may certainly add some complications to DS’s wedding guest list when the time comes though. ;)

Unhappy with some parts of life. However, I am also happy that I will be seeing family tomorrow especially the grandkiddies. And we go to Disney in 3 weeks. Hopefully those times will help get me out of my funk.

Curiosity, about why you changed your name. :)

Well, I was Anne Droid but it turned out the quite a few people had that name. So I switched when I found these forums. My old haunt sadly doesn't exist anymore but I feel ok about this place so far :)

Well, I was Anne Droid but it turned out the quite a few people had that name. So I switched when I found these forums. My old haunt sadly doesn't exist anymore but I feel ok about this place so far :)

I think they mean when you went by Domo.

Proud and sad.

I just ordered DS's university graduation announcements and diploma frame. I'm so very proud of what he has accomplished, but also sad that he will be moving away to begin his career on August 2nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter