How do you get rid of moles/voles?

Denine

I want to go on a cruise! I want to move to sunny
We have tunnels in the yard from some critter and it is getting worse.

How do you get rid of them?

check this , might help out
www *dot* getridofthings *dot* com *slash* get-rid-of-moles *dot* htm

Get an Akita! Mine is a wonderful dog and he sure does get those little critters! My neighbor is happy! :lmao:

Akita's are big. If you need a smaller "helper", a Welsh Terrier is also good for this.
They will actually dig them out of the ground!!! (eeew :scared:)

Any big independent garden center will have an animal repellant area.
There will be many to choose from, even for moles.
The best by far is made by Bonide ( yellow bag ) Mole and Vole Reppellant
It contains peat moss and castor oil. Apply at twice the reccommended rate. ( no worries there, it's 99% organic )
You spread it around the entire yard, not just where you see the trails. The castor oil irritates the skin of burrowing animals and they find more comfortable places to live, like the neighbors yard.
Also, consider treating your lawn for grubs this June ( depending on where you live )with a prodict like Gubex from Scotts. Get rid of there food and the moles will go away.

Just saw your NE Ohio, June it is for grub control. Try a Pettiti's or Gales for the Bonide if they are nearby.

Get an Akita! Mine is a wonderful dog and he sure does get those little critters! My neighbor is happy! :lmao:

Akita's are big. If you need a smaller "helper", a Welsh Terrier is also good for this.
They will actually dig them out of the ground!!! (eeew :scared:)

Sorry, a dog is not going to happen.

Any big independent garden center will have an animal repellant area.
There will be many to choose from, even for moles.
The best by far is made by Bonide ( yellow bag ) Mole and Vole Reppellant
It contains peat moss and castor oil. Apply at twice the reccommended rate. ( no worries there, it's 99% organic )
You spread it around the entire yard, not just where you see the trails. The castor oil irritates the skin of burrowing animals and they find more comfortable places to live, like the neighbors yard.
Also, consider treating your lawn for grubs this June ( depending on where you live )with a prodict like Gubex from Scotts. Get rid of there food and the moles will go away.

Thanks. We do treat for grubs as they are a big problem.

I will look into the bonide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter