How do you get the refillable mug that is part of the plan?

nighttowll

DIS Veteran
Hi, if we do online check in, where do we get the mug? Do they put it in the room? Do we need to go to the front desk to get it or somewhere else? If we need to go pick it up, do we need to bring anything specific with us to show to them?

Thanks

Hi, if we do online check in, where do we get the mug? Do they put it in the room? Do we need to go to the front desk to get it or somewhere else? If we need to go pick it up, do we need to bring anything specific with us to show to them?

Thanks
You can get it in your resort's food court or gift shop. It will not be in your room or even given at desk checkin. You will pick out your mugs at the gift shop or food court and take it to the register. Tell them you are on the dining plan. They will ring the mugs up and you will use your magicband to "pay", which is using your mug entitlements from your dining plan. It's easy.

Thanks! This whole dining plan thing is new to me. This is the first time I've ever worked out the math, and it was actually in our favor to do it. I'm coming up with about a $300 savings for us, not counting whatever we save on snacks!!!

Just to clarify, the mug is only used at the resort/hotel right? There is nowhere at the parks that allow you to refill?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter