How do you keep track each day?

gulliesmom

Mouseketeer
Newbie to the DP, and wondering if there is a way to keep track of what you have used and what remains for that day? We are a family of four and my guess is we will not all be getting snacks at the same time, so curious how we will know who has what left each day?

Newbie to the DP, and wondering if there is a way to keep track of what you have used and what remains for that day? We are a family of four and my guess is we will not all be getting snacks at the same time, so curious how we will know who has what left each day?

You get all your credits up front. So, for example, if you are on the regular Dining Plan and staying for 7 nights, when you check in you get your 7 TS, 7 CS, and 14 snacks per person, so 28 TS, 28 CS, and 56 snacks. Every time you use an entitlement, the receipt will have your remaining balance on it.

You don't have to use them per person. If one person wants to use 10 snack credits in one day, it's totally allowed.

You can also track your credits through MDE. And as the previous poster said, it'll tell you how many credits you have left total - not day by day or per person.

Thanks! This is great, I thought it was use it or lose it each day! So one other question, can you pool TS meals that remain for a Deluxe restaurant? Like if we have 8 TS meals remaining, can we apply those to say California Grill?

Thanks! This is great, I thought it was use it or lose it each day! So one other question, can you pool TS meals that remain for a Deluxe restaurant? Like if we have 8 TS meals remaining, can we apply those to say California Grill?

Yep, no worries. If you want to go to a 2 credit restaurant, it's fine. As long as you have enough credits for each person dining, it's no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter