How do you know if IRMA will affect your trip??

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
We dont leave until 7:30 pm on Friday 9/15 and are flying out of NJ. Is it possible IRMA will hang around long enough to possibly cancel or change our flight??

We dont leave until 7:30 pm on Friday 9/15 and are flying out of NJ. Is it possible IRMA will hang around long enough to possibly cancel or change our flight??
LOL... well, the best way to is to consult the closest quija board or magic 8 ball.
Sorry to make a joke but in all honesty, there is no one to know at all. No one even knows right now where the darn thing is going to go, much less when or for how long or what damage it may leave behind.
A magic 8 ball will know as much as anything else right now.

LOL... well, the best way to is to consult the closest quija board or magic 8 ball.
Sorry to make a joke but in all honesty, there is no one to know at all. No one even knows right now where the darn thing is going to go, much less when or for how long or what damage it may leave behind.
A magic 8 ball will know as much as anything else right now.

Understood - coming from a NJ town that pretty much wiped all homes of personal belongings with flooding, im hoping this avoids everyone and wherever it lands, damage is minimal.

They are saying it will be out of the area by Tuesday afternoon. But I would pay attention to Hurricane Jose since its path is way too early to predict. I changed my flight for another time and will be driving down on Friday the 15th. Hope your travel goes well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter