How Do You Know...

Certifiable WDW Nut

Mouseketeer
Which 4 day cruises have the Freeport stop or the day at sea option? The website shows the two schedules but doesn't say what cruises dates go where.

I hope this isn't a stupid question. We are just starting to collect information on the cruises.

I know that on Travelocity it shows the two itenerarys completely separate for you. Very easy to compare dates, prices, etc... Hhhmmm... The DCL site should do that too!????

The way it works, every other week is the Freeport Itenerary alternating with the day-at-sea. When I booked ours, months in advance, it was not listed as a Freeport itenerary, but turned out it was indeed on that Freeport week. DCL then, earlier this year, (as they have done in the past) renewed their contract at Freeport, and well, there went our day at sea!!! I wish I had been aware that this would probably happen.... So, if you are booking way early for sometime next year and are not seeing the Freeport itenerary listed, I just wanted to give you a heads-up.

Boy, we are SOOOOO looking forward to our cruise!!! Will be doing the double-digit dance soon!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter